LET US HELP YOU
We fill these needs by offering three (3) types of work category , J1 Work and Travel---May to September ,J1 Internship----12 months rotation (preferably Hospitality graduates)
H2B--- qualified adults with previous work experience in Hospitality or other fields
If you have a continuing need for seasonal staff, and the local labor pool has been insufficient to meet your peak season needs, consider the use of legal Foreign Nationals to staff these and other periods where required.
This is permissible under the U.S.Bureau of Citizens and Immigration Services (BCIS) guidelines, whereby employers may hire temporary Foreign National employees through the H2B visa mechanism.
- Jobs must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a one time peak load or intermittent position
- Employment contracts must be for less than one (1) year
- There should be no qualified and/or willing U.S. citizen for these positions
- Employer must provide all necessary documentation to obtain Labor Certification
- Employer must respond in a timely manner to all requests for documents/information
WHY USE US?
Beneﬁts: Obtain the EXPERIENCED SEASONAL personnel needs:
All native English speaking personnel
Pay minimum wage in most position categories
Meet your service objectives during high volume and other periods
Relief of administrative burdens ﬁnding suitable staff and freeing your HR team for other urgent matters
IRSS will obtain the necessary work permit/visa for all workers
IRSS will assist in providing housing needs in and around job locations
We coordinate and arrange comprehensive job fairs in Jamaica